Friday 27 July 2012

BDC E-Spirit: Membertou Trends



     The next thing I want to share is some of the things I have completed for E-Spirit. For those who don’t know, E-Spirit is an annual Aboriginal business plan competition for high school students across Canada. I attended the competition in grades 10, 11 and 12. 

The first thing that I want to show is the commercial that my group and I had put together for our business plan. This was my second year and the business idea that we had come up with was a clothing store. This clothing store was called “Membertou Trends” which was to be located in our own community. Our clothing store was to sell up-to-date fashion that incorporated the aboriginal culture. Our commercial had managed to win the achievement award for best video that year (2011). 
Here is our commercial for Membertou Trends:



Here is the logo for the business idea:

No comments:

Post a Comment