Friday 27 July 2012

Introducing Myself


      My name is Jenna Bernard I live in Membertou First Nation. I have recently graduated from Sydney Academy high school with honours and will be attending university in the following school year. For the summer I am working as a student intern for the Purdy Crawford Chair in Aboriginal Business Studies at Cape Breton University. I will be starting at CBU in the fall of 2012 to get my Bachelors in Business Administration. I was a student in the Mentorship Program for aboriginal high school students offered by The Purdy Crawford Chair. Every year in high school I have attended the BDC E-Spirit national business plan competitition for Aboriginal High school students. My experiences have all led me to the interest in studying business and someday owning my own business!

Resume: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1de49e19dvAE9LAaEH4PH8KUJY5bFTfZ36JmYMrdH9Q0/edit 

No comments:

Post a Comment